Substance Abuse and RecoveryNon Profit Organizations
Link House, Inc. is a private non-profit organization that has helped 5,000+ people on their path to recovery from substance use disorders for almost 50 years. Link House, Inc. currently offers four gender-specific residential treatment programs where men and women with substance use disorder can focus on staying sober and building healthy, independent lifestyles. They are the Link House in Newburyport, The Elms and Progress House in Amesbury, and the Maris Center for Women in Salisbury. We presently serve 103 clients at a time, between the four programs. For more information go to www.linkhouseinc.org.
- 24-hour supervised setting at Link House and Maris Center; onsite evening and weekend support for each program
- Ongoing case management services with individualized treatment plans
- Daily group programming and access to community supports and services
- Assistance with access to MassHealth, housing, and Dept. of Transitional Assistance
- Workforce reintegration and employment counseling