Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center, Inc.
- Non Profit Organizations
For over three decades, the Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center has responded to the needs of families in crisis due to domestic violence. The mission of the Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center is to empower individuals and engage communities to end domestic violence. Using evidence-based best practices and innovative approaches, the Center mitigates the effects of trauma, prevents domestic violence homicides, and engages communities in promoting long term social change. Since opening its doors as a nonprofit organization in 1982, the Center has helped as many
as 1,400 adults and children each year move from crisis to safety,independence, and recovery.
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
- Advocacy Programs
- Legal Programs
- Clinical Programs
Whom to Contact
- John BudzynaExecutive Assistant to the CEO2 Harris StreetNewburyport, MA 01950Phone: (978) 255-9168
- Ms. Suzanne DubusExecutive DirectorPhone: (978) 465-0999Fax: (978) 465-7158
- Kelly DunneAssociate DirectorPhone: (978) 465-0999Fax: (978) 465-7158
- Nicole FrizzoDevelopment Associate2 Harris StreetNewburyport, MA 01950Phone: (978) 465-0999
- Kelly MajewskiCommunication and Events ManagerPhone: (978) 465-0999Fax: (978) 465-7158
- Liz Morin
- Heather Wiles