MuseumsNon Profit OrganizationsFunction Rooms and Conference Centers
Built in 1835, the Newburyport Custom House was designed by Robert Mills, architect of the Washington Monument and the U.S. Treasury Building. The Museum features ship models and maritime art as well as exhibits on ship building, the Coast Guard, and author John Marquand. Open daily May through December, Tues-Sat 10am - 4pm, Sunday and holiday Mondays 12 - 4pm.
- Phone: (978) 462-8681
- 25 Water Street Newburyport MA 01950-2754