Firehouse Center for the Arts
- Non Profit Organizations
The Firehouse Center for the Arts features an expansive art gallery and the intimate 191-seat Arakelian Theater which presents dance, concerts, drama, musicals, film, new works and children's programming.
- Member-based community arts organization located on the waterfront
- The Arakelian Theater is housed in our beauiful historic Firehouse building at Market Square
- Offering first-rate local performing arts and visual arts
- Check our calendar for featured nationally-known performers
- Municipal parking located on both sides of our handicap-accesible theater
Member EventsThursday Apr 4, 2019Thursday Apr 11, 2019Saturday Apr 13, 2019 - Sunday Apr 14, 2019Saturday Apr 13, 2019
Whom to Contact
- John MoynihanExecutive DirectoPhone: (978) 462-7336Fax: (978) 462-9911
Visit the Firehouse Center for the Arts' website at www.firehouse.org for detailed directions and a map.