Newburyport Spring Festival - 2017
A tradition for over 30 years held Sunday & Monday of Memorial Day Weekend. Celebrate the season in downtown Newburyport! Enjoy great live music, art, fine crafts, activities for kids, shopping in Newburyport's finest stores and food from Newburyport's best restaurants.
- Bryson Lang -Comedy Juggler - 10:30am-11:15am in Market Square - audiences will see a family-friendly show and a likable, energetic personality performing inventive and clever routines that mix comedy, audience participation, ball spinning, flying sombreros, ball bouncing, fire-juggling, well-crafted timing, huge spinning bouncing rings, giant Beach Balls, improv, and always a few surprises.
- Theater in the Open - Flash Mob on Inn Street - 10am, 12pm, and 2pm.
- Live Music
- 1pm - 4pm in Market Square - 617 Band - Covering your favorite party and dance hits!
- 11am, 1pm, 3pm - 30 min sets on Inn Street - Zach Field Drum Studio
- "Emerging at Any Age" - A group of Newburyport's finest senior artists from just starting out to artists that have had long careers in art. Gallery will be on Pleasant Street.
- Kids Entertainment from 10:30-11:30am in Market Square - Reptile Show
- Come and meet some of the friendliest reptiles in New England! Brought to you by Zoo Creatures/New England Reptile, Alana will be here to teach you about some of the most impressive animals in the animal kingdom. From giant snakes to prehistoric lizards, you can learn, touch, hold and hug! Zoo Creatures/New England Reptile is an exotic pet store/reptile breeding facility right in your own back yard in Plaistow, NH.
- Live Music in Market Square
- Eagle in the Attic - Newburyport band performing unsigned rock/alternative/funk/horns/multi-genre.
Vendors are now being accepted for several types of spaces. Please click on the appropriate application for more information.
- Artisan / Crafter
- Newburyport Retailer
- Member Non-Profit
- Food Vendor - Food Vendors must also fill out a City Health Application and abide by all health regulations.