Chamber Pot 2017
The winners are...
Grand Prize: $10,000 - Ed Howlett
Second Prize: $2,500 - Claudette Beerman
(2) Third Prizes: $1,000/ea - Stephanie Karahulis & Chris Murray
(4) Fourth Prizes: $500/ea - Francie O'Brien, Paula Souliotis, Robert Cronin & Lorri Mahoney
(5) Fifth Prizes: $200/ea - Nancy Keller, Jay Howlett, Blueforce Development, Francis Blanchard & Kathy Eaton
A custom made necklace from M.K. Benatti Jewelers valued at $3,500 - Peggy Tashjian
Thank you to the following for their contribution:
- Custom Made Sport Coat offered by Farley's of Newburyport valued at $1,000
- Two Boston Red Sox Tickets offered by Mark Audette for the Orioles game at 4:05 on August 26th value $150
- A Visit to the State House with Representative James Kelcourse value priceless.
- Overnight Stay in a Downtown Boston Hotel and a Guided Walking Tour offered by Wolfe Tours; plus round trip transportation courtesy of Cooper Coach total value $650
- Gourmet Meat Special from Bucciarelli's Butcher Shop & Deli - valued at $100
- Guest Co-Host with Win Damon for a one hour show of "Win's World" on WNBP Radio value $250
Thank you to our ticket locations for all their help in making this event such a success:
- Carry Out Cafe
- Chase & Lunt Insurance
- Chococoa Baking Company
- Inn Street Barbershop
- Kelly's True Value
- Leary's Fine Wines & Spirits
- St. Jean's Credit Union
- Strand Marketing
- The Thirsty Whale
- VASA waterfront kitchen & bar
- Greater Newburyport Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Chamber Pot Drawing took place at Vasa waterfront kitchen & bar offering a cocktail reception with specialty cocktails and delicious appetizers. Enjoyed by all while we waited to see who the lucky winners were.
Proceeds from the raffle will help support our mission to be the most impactful group around.