The Key Account Manager is responsible for the sale of Trumbull Campbell commercial HVAC products and service offerings to owners or owner representatives. The Key Account Manager will build and maintain long term relationships with owners and/or directors by providing technical solutions and operational expertise.
- Build relationships with owners or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of TCA products and service offerings
- Sell persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners
- Actively listen, probe and identify concerns. Understand the customer's business and speak their language
- Focus on improving the HVAC and controls systems of existing buildings allowing the building owner to achieve business objectives
- Seek out qualifying sales opportunities on a regular, consistent and proactive basis
- Manage ongoing opportunities particularly focusing on selling services and retrofits
- Sell, renew and expand renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers
- Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline.
- A minimum of six (6) years of field sales experience.
- At least one year successfully selling HVAC or building automation system service or projects.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
- Clean Driving Record
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package. Send resume to Lizd@trumbullcampbell.com. No phone calls accepted.