North Shore general contractor seeking an experienced and highly skilled business development manager. The position will be responsible for improving market position, building business relationships, identifying and pursuing potential clients, and achieving financial growth.
· Identify prospective clients and pursue high-value opportunities in our region through multiple channels.
· Maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
· Drive sales by developing relationships with new and existing clients that will lead to work opportunities and building strong partnerships.
· Following up with clients on current projects and new leads.
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration, construction management, or related field.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
· Possess knowledge of commercial construction and real estate development including project schedules, job costing, value engineering, design-build process, and other general contracting practices.
· Superb oral, written, and communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project).
· Experience with Dropbox & Procore construction management software a plus.