If you are a hard worker ready to roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and participate in virtually every aspect of marketing for a medium sized sales organization, you should apply.
On any given day you could be creating and designing an email blast promoting one of our lines, traveling to a job site to take photographs and video footage, posting to social media, making website updates (both front and back end), hosting one of our many customer appreciation events, or conducting internet research to identify new sales opportunities. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
- Assist in organizing, promoting, executing and hosting promotional events
- Create advertising and promotional materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, invites and e-newsletters)
- Compile, create and post relevant social media
- Updates websites as needed
- Travel to job sites to gather content for social media or case studies
- Create reports on marketing efforts and metrics for our clients
- Conduct internet research to identify new opportunities
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the marketing and sales departments run smoothly
- Other projects as may be necessary
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- Experience working in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing a plus
- Proven marketing or relevant work experience.
- Enjoys and engages in positive social interaction with customers and clients
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication, research, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and follow up without prompting