Trumbull Campbell Associates, Inc. sells commercial HVAC/R equipment throughout New England. We have an opening for an Entry-level Inside Commercial HVAC Sales Engineer. While HVAC familiarity is a plus, we will absolutely train the right person for this position.
The qualified candidate must be a smart, high-energy team player with a strong work ethic and positive outlook. This is a full-time, in office position with opportunity for growth into an outside sales position.
• Review bid lists
• Assess drawings and schematics
• Determine if the equipment we sell matches the specifications
• Select and price the commercial equipment, VRF systems and building automation systems we sell
• Create clear estimates and product proposals
• Create accurate submittals
• Communicate with customers regarding selected equipment
• Create complete packages so that equipment can be ordered
• Order equipment and follow production, shipping and delivery to customers
• Assist with post-sale project management
Education and Experience:
• B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Computer Literate
• Basic understanding of the refrigeration cycle
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package. Email your resume and letter of interest to Liz Desmarais, LizD@trumbullcampbell.com. No phone calls will be accepted.
Trumbull Campbell Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Newburyport, M