Trumbull Campbell Associates, Inc. (“TCA”) is a Massachusetts manufacturer’s rep firm founded in 2006 selling commercial HVAC/R equipment throughout New England. TCA is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, organized and independent outside Sales Engineer to join our dynamic team.
The qualified candidate must be a high-energy, a team player with a strong work ethic and definite experience in the HVAC field. This is a full-time, remote position with occasional in-office meetings, travel for training and industry events, customer entertaining and involvement in trade organizations such as ASHRAE, BOMA, ASPE, etc.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with customers including mechanical engineers, mechanical contractors, architects, general contractors, property owners and construction management firms
- Educate customers on our product lines we represent and provide applications assistance
- Determine project needs, constraints and responsibilities in order to meet our customers’ HVAC/R system design and installation requirements
- Submit timely, effective and competitive bids – all with the goal of increasing number of specifications and sales closed
- Project manage job to successful completion
- Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or equivalent experience in the HVAC/R industry
- Minimum 3 years sales in HVAC/R industry
- Minimum 3 years calling on engineers and contractors in Boston area
- Ability to read and comprehend architect and engineer plans and specifications
- Familiar with PowerPoint/Excel/Word and other Microsoft office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed to training events and conferences