Trumbull Campbell Companies is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our online Commercial HVAC parts business. While HVAC or auto parts familiarity is a definite plus, what we are most interested in finding is an individual with a strong work ethic, loyalty and tremendous customer service skills who is also internet research savvy. This is a position with potential for growth and advancement.
You will be trained to:
- Handle incoming customer requests for parts and aftermarket equipment and service.
- Fill customer orders from stock or prepares transfer from other location.
- Prepare and submit parts quotes to customers and sales team members in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to the sales organization, including monitoring shipping, deliver and return status, as required.
- Conduct computer and telephone research to locate contact information for potential customers and contact same.
- Enter orders accurately and follow until they are successfully delivered to the customer on time.
- Provide post-sale follow up and support as required.
- Work with customers, sales and internal/external suppliers to resolve issues as they arise.
- Follow up with quotes submitted but not purchased.
- Assist in stocking and organizing warehouse.
- Other projects and assignments as may be required.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good computer skills and competence in performing internet research.
- Solid critical thinking, problem-solving and planning skills.
- High level of personal accountability; sense of urgency and self-initiative is a must.
- Highly motivated and dependable.
- Positive team member.
- HVAC or auto parts background is a plus but not a requirement.
Send resume and cover letter to LizD@trumbullcampbell.com. No phone calls accepted.