Bookkeeper | Full-time; In-office
Trumbull Campbell Companies is looking to hire a bookkeeper. Our five (5) companies work within the commercial HVAC industry. Trumbull Campbell Associates, Inc. sells applied HVAC equipment. TCA VRF sells VRF equipment. TCA Solutions starts-up the equipment, provides commissioning support, sells parts and handles warranty issues. TCA Controls provides building automation systems. HVAC Parts-Direct is an online nationwide commercial HVAC parts store. We encourage you to check out our websites and social media channels to familiarize yourself with our work and the commercial HVAC industry.
• Responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
• Reviews and/or processes billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases.
• Researches and resolves accounts receivable issues.
• Researches open accounting issues.
• Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies.
• Other administrative tasks as requested. Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance. • Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise reports.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations.
• Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. • Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Proficient in QuickBooks.
Salary Range - $30-$40K plus benefits package Benefits package includes health, dental, 401(k), short-term disability and paid time off.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.