4.4.17 EAT TO DEFEAT ALS April 4, 2017 THE ONE DAY FOR RESTAURANTS TO JOIN IN THE FIGHT AGAINST ALS
February 21, 2017
EAT TO DEFEAT ALS presented by Phantom Gourmet®
- Every 90 minutes, someone gets diagnosed with and someone else passes away from ALS.
- The average life expectancy of an ALS patient is just 2-5 years after the onset of symptoms.
- There is NO treatment or cure for ALS, NO drugs to take, NO surgeries to undergo, and NO effective treatment.
- ALS ONE has a plan in place to find a treatment or cure for ALS by 2020 & improve the care for those battling ALS now.
- On April 4th 2017, participating restaurants will commit to give 10% of their daily sales for that day to ALS ONE (www.alsone.org).
- The ONE day for restaurants of any size in any state to join in the fight against ALS.
- We will help to drive traffic to your restaurant with announcements on social media, in printed media, via radio promotions and billboard signage advertising the event.
- ALS can be cured. We need your help.
- Please help by signing your restaurant(s) up today:
THE PLAN FOR TREATMENT OR A CURE IS IN PLACE:
ALS ONE is an unprecedented partnership of world-leading ALS researchers and care providers in the Boston area who are now working together, rather than in silos, on a shared science plan with one goal: A treatment or cure for ALS by 2020, while improving care for those battling ALS now. The plan is in place and is hinged on proper funding. You can help