John Ashford Link House, Inc.
- Substance Abuse and Recovery
- Non Profit Organizations
Four group recovery homes, including Link House in NBPT offering men suffering from addiction a safe place to begin healing of mind, body & spirit; Maris Center in Salisbury for women who struggle with alcoholism & drug addiction; Progress House & The Elms both located in Amesbury to help men transition into independent living while remaining abstinent from drugs & alcohol; & Moore's Way in Gloucester offering housing for men & women with a history of substance abuse problems. For more information go to www.linkhouseinc.org.
- Weekly one-on-one therapy with trained staff
- Daily group counseling
- Participation in all types of 12-step programs
- Education programs on alcohol and drug additions
- Small therapy groups
Whom to Contact
- Gary Gastman, Ph.D.Executive DirectorPhone: (978) 462-0787 x15Fax: (978) 462-0735
- Beth St. Lawrence