O bag was founded in Padua Italy in 2009 by an innovative group of designers with a passion for creating colorful and quirky objects of desire. Their mission was to create a customizable product line that allows its customers to express themselves in a distinctive way.
Now the pioneering retailer that has built a following in the world’s most prestigious fashion capitals has come to the Boston area with locations on Newbury St, in Boston’s celebrated Back Bay, the Burlington Mall, and Downtown Portland, Maine. We are excited to open our newest store in the vibrant town of Newburyport.
We are seeking an experienced and results-oriented Assistant Manager/Retail Keyholder who can:
*Participate in the development of a multi-channel marketing strategy to build and promote a vibrant and dynamic US brand.
* Leverage retail expertise, product knowledge and excellent customer service skills to assist clients with fashion and product advice
* Provide unparalleled customer service and relationship building skills to grow the O Bag brand and grow sales volume
* Keep current on product offerings and is able to persuasively demonstrate differentiating aspects of products
* Ensure that all operational procedures are carried out professionally
* Recruit, train, schedule, and provide feedback to sales associates.
* Trains staff on product features with goal of upselling product add-ons.
* Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories and providing advanced notice of inventory depletion.
* Use a variety of marketing strategies to promote new products, highlight new product launches, and reach new audiences.
* Ensure that merchandise is secure and shrinkage is minimized.
* Ensure that retail store is clean, orderly and attractive.
* Enhance professional and technical knowledge by attending forums; reviewing professional publications; and establishing personal networks
* Initiate, coordinate and enforce operational, policies and procedures
* Contributes to team effort by performing operational and sales tasks
Retail Store Manager Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong customer-service focus
* Results oriented
* Experience marketing new brands a plus
* 3-5 years experience as a Retail Manager ideally in women’s fashion
* Proven track record of generating sales and minimizing shrinkage
* Associate or Bachelors degree in marketing or retail a plus.