Property and Grounds Maintenance and Delivery
Mill River Winery
Mill River Winery is looking for enthusiastic people to join our team. We offer a great working environment, schedule flexibility and employee discounts.
Job Description: This Mill River team member will be primarily responsible for maintaining the winery building and grounds and for delivering wine to accounts. Maintenance duties include, cleaning, recycling, snow removal, light carpentry, assist in bottling operations, landscaping, vineyard maintenance, gernal repairs, etc. Delivery duties include: loading, inventory paperwork, delivering wine to customers, etc.
Time Commitment: (20 - 25 hours per week) 3 or 4 weekdays and one weekend shift during busy season.
Skills and Abilities:
- Prior practical experience in maintaining properties and grounds.
- Excellent people skills - able to work in a team environment and a positive attitude.
- Neat appearance and flexibility in changing clothes on occasion to make a deliviery.
- Ability to focus and prioritize building and property maintenance responsibilities. Get things done with minimal direction. With training, take care of and maintain apple trees and grape vines in addition to general landscaping.
- Clean criminal and driving record. Must have own transportation.
- Ability to routinely lift cases of wine in and out of vehicles on a regular basis. Must be able to move 45 pounds easily.