Tap Room Cook
Riverwalk Brewing Company
Position: Tap Room Cook
Schedule: Wednesday-Sunday, Part Time
About RiverWalk Brewing Co.
Since 2012, RiverWalk Brewing has been creating artistic and accessible beers on the North Shore of Massachusetts. The new tap room will be opening late 2017, and will be providing a small bites & sandwich menu to guests.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate cook/prep cook to join our opening team. At least 2 years of field culinary experience is required.
The cook at RiverWalk will be involved in all aspects of food preparation and service, including:
- Properly opening and closing tap room kitchen
- Keeping a clean and safe kitchen environment always, following standards set for cleanliness.
- Receiving, preparing & maintaining all foods safely in correlation with Dept. of Health standards
- Maintaining and tracking pars for purpose of food ordering
- Coordinate with the tap room manager in relation to shift execution, ordering, special events & menu specials.
- Work well with all members of staff, teamwork is crucial!
ServSafe Certification is preferred
Proficient Knife Skills
MS Excel experience is a plus